– Filter Type you can control balance of lowpass and highpass turn on “Bp” button, filter output switch to bandpass.
– Mixer you can control outputs of VCO section by three knobs at the bottom of VCF panel
ENV1/ENV2 ADSD type envelope generator release rate is defined by decay value Velo to Envelope – tick the velo box, envelope outputs will be affected by velocity input
LFO LFO unit can generate sine waveform
– Rate LFO speed(0.1 to 55 Hz)
– Phase phase position of sine waveform this setting is making sense when “LFO Reset” swith is active.
– Time delay time – turn on “S” swith, delay time is synced to host BPM.
– Mod delay time can be modulated by ENV1/LFO.
– FB feedback level
– HP/LP one pole filters for delay line outputs
– Mix mix level of delay effect outputs to main signal path
Output you can control pan position and master output level here.
Midi To CV
PitchBend Range You can set PitchBend range here.(+/-1 to +/-12 semitone)
Note Priority If multiple notes are pressed at the same time, one of pressed notes will be given priority based on this setting.
Control Modes Re-Trigger = If this switch is ON, Env1 and Env2 are always triggered by key press. Filter Track = If this switch is ON, filter cutoff frequency will be affected by played note. LFO Reset = IF this switch is ON, phase of LFO will be reset by key press.
Midi To Synth Params You can modulate synth parameters by midi signal.
Source Menu = Velocity, ModWheel, AfterTouch, CC1, CC2 Target Menu = VCO1 Freq, VCO2 Freq, VCF Cf, VCA Amp, Pan, Delay Time Knob = mod depth(-100~+100%)
Transpose You can transpose incoming midi notes.(-2 ~ +2 octave)
Portamento ON/OFF Swith = portamento on/off Knob = portamento time
Randomize Setting Ticked panels will be included randomize. In this case, params of vco1, vcf, env2 and lfo will be randomized.
Re-Size Plugin Window You can re-size plugin window by pulling bottom right of the plugin window.