Producerbundle.com takes copyright violation very seriously and is committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners. Producerbundle.com users are bound by the Terms of Service as well as by law to respect authors’ rights. Users may not copy, adapt, distribute, or publicly display or perform works of original authorship without the authorization of the respective rights holders.
Producerbundle.com will take immediate action to stop and prevent further copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation. Producerbundle.com has a Zero Tolerance Policy with copyright infringement. Account involved in copyright violations will be terminated and no refund will be issued for the remaining term of the membership.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on Producerbundle.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify Producerbundle.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Your written notice must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
• Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the location and description of material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit Producerbundle.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow Producerbundle.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. • A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you are a copyright holder, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to Producerbundle.com ‘s Digital Millennium Copyright Act Designated Agent via electronic mail to:
or using our copyright infringement claim form below, this would be the fastest way.
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the copyright infringement notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
Allow up to two business day for us to respond to your notice and take necessary actions. To ensure proper consideration of your notice, please make sure that you provide all the information outlined in the notification requirements above.
This notification is initiating a legal process – please be careful to be accurate in your copyright infringement claims. You may wish to first consult with an attorney to determine whether the content you are reporting is in fact infringing and not protected by fair use, license, or other legal basis.